¡Hola! I’m Tracie. I am very excited to finally start my blog. (I say “Hola” when I’m very happy or excited.*See below) It must have been at least 6 months ago that I thought about blogging, without a clue as to what to write about. Just so you know, I still don’t know what I want to write about. I’ve decided that I don’t need a specific topic. I can write about life. I can write about all I’ve learned in my time here on Earth. I can write about things, people, and places that I adore! I am confident in my sense of humor and the followers I already can make chuckle a couple times per week.
There is more in the “About Me” section, but for a quick run down here is the whipped cream topping:
- I am single. I am fully embracing dating for all its quirky challenges and laughs. (We’ll get into that much more in depth later)
- I am a conscious person. (If you don’t know what this means, you will soon.)
- I meditate and use EFT.
- I read. (I find this is a rarity among people my age.)
- I would love to be more physically active. (There are reasons other than being lazy as to why I’m not.)
- Meetup.com is an awesome resource if you need to get out of the house.
- I am a family woman. Any chance I get to see family I am IN!
- Traveling is a major love in my life. Experiencing other cultures, cities, histories, lifestyles is vital to growing.
- I want to be fluent in Spanish because I took 4 years of it in high school and I’m jealous of every other nation being bilingual.
- I truly can’t wait to share, connect, laugh, cry, and shine with all of you!
A quick recent history to get you up to speed:
I was on autopilot and, looking back, quite miserable, although I wouldn’t have considered myself that way if you asked me back then. This was in October 2014. My weight was out of control and I was hopeless about being fat forever. The person I was in love with, ready to marry, and procreate with just did not feel the same way and I wasn’t ready to deal with that..for a long time. My job was not challenging. It left me unfulfilled, bored, and even more hopeless.
Before I knew what the Law of Attraction and Louise Hay were all about I stumbled upon this post on Facebook from a former high school lacrosse teammate. Through it, I found an awesome company that I decided to sign up with to try the products. Initially, I had awesome success on the program. It was more than a physical change. I decided to embrace the culture of the company. The timing could not have been better because things got even worse after my first month following this awesome program. I lost someone truly special to me, which had the biggest impact on my life thus far. That loss propelled me into my self-improvement journey. Twenty months later, I have a purpose, I have a vision, and I have a way to improve myself and my life every single day. I have learned about and developed skills that will forever enhance this life. Extraordinarily, I get to share all of this with other beautiful souls like you! (Cherry!)
I will be posting a new blog post every Wednesday night. You can find the link on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/TracieAThomson, and on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/tracievolve/, or Twitter, https://twitter.com/trAcIE23Atc.